Wonderfully Simple

Saturday, November 19, 2005
What the...

You know, I went through some of my older posts, and I realised that I wrote waaaay differently back then... It was so much more... erm... carefree and naive I'd say, whereas now it's mostly well-thought out, and alot of the smaller events that happen in my daily life are omitted from the posts... And I never realised when this started happening.

Well, to those that know me, I'm usually one who doesn't speak up much, but when I do it's (usually, and hopefully) something meaningful and thoughtful. Mostly this translates to me being a pretty quiet person... Which isn't a bad thing altogether, but I figure that some- erm, most of the time - it makes me such a boring person to talk to, since I don't really go, "Hey that looks really really nice"... It's more of "Hmm. Not bad." I tend to filter out anything remotely superfluous, so usually, what you get is an honest, concise opinion from me.

Associated with this is another fact that I don't outwardly express my emotions. Simply put, not alot evokes emotions in me... Haha... I'm no sucker for those K-dramas, nor a horror movie-goer. I think, after watching the uncensored version of The Exorcist, which didn't scare me at all, nothing compares... Haha... Well. Maybe I should go watch some new (and good) horror flick, and see how things have changed eh... Back to the point, it leads to me rarely getting angry or surprised or . Which again, makes me a less interesting person outwardly.

So anyway... I guess my primary and secondary education days did alot to shape alot of who I am and how I think about things, and in the end I'm still pretty happy with myself, though insecure about some issues. But everyone has their own, don't they.

P.S. To the other guy squatting on this blog: If you want a blog of your own, let me know =/ I didn't quite plan this blog with 2 people in mind ya?