Wonderfully Simple

Sunday, November 06, 2005
Homework

Let's see... I'm at home, blasting my computer's speakers so I can listen to MP3s as I do *gasp* housework. One of those rare times haha... Well my mum's still in KL, and she hasn't told me when she'll be back yet... I'm beginning to miss home-cooked food now.

Today marks the end of my 9 day break from work... Which was a relaxing time really... Though I think I spent just a little too much time at home in front of my CRT monitor... Doesn't help that I can't find anyone to go out with either =/ Uni people are having their exams...

My brother's out to meet some clients, and my sister is keeping her hand on a Subaru... So I'm all alone at home, feeling pretty bored (probably evident from the fact that I'm doing housework).

Think I might do another post later... Ciao for now.

P.S. To anyone that visits this place... Do leave a tag behind... At least I'd know who comes by every now and then...