Wonderfully Simple

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Sigh. My side of the blog just pales in comparison to Leon's side... *starts crying*... Ah well... I'm supposed to be out somewhere in Aljunied in a church helping out with the night cycling event, but my mum insisted that I stayed home to get some rest before my dental operation tomorrow... just hope everything goes well with the night cycling...

Anyway, before I was dragged home... I found out something... something that I don't think I should post here, and from that you could guess it's pretty personal... Well, it's regarding a somebody, and it's not the same somebody. Turns out... there are people who know... and how they know, I ponder, and wonder. There could only be one source, yet I wonder why it proliferated. =/

Anyway, I think I'm going to sleep now, gotta get up early tomorrow... Goodnight...