Wonderfully Simple

Monday, March 15, 2004

Alright now... This is basically the new look of the blog... I know the text is hard to read, but I believe that is a colour issue... erm... right?
Do give suggestions for a blog title, and for areas of improvement... The page isn't exactly done yet... Need to add an actual title, get the font colours and sizes sorted, as well as some introduction for the both of us. By the way, now my posts will be here, while Leon's will be on the right.

Now for the blog proper... Recently my mind's been wandering too far... Stupid thoughts? ...Or fears that are reality? I don't know... There doesn't seem to be a line drawn across the 2... I dunno if I'm just oversensitive and pessimistic whether I'm really facing a problem... I feel detached...

When friends don't seem like friends
When they seem like acquaintances
Is when it can hurt
Is when it can spread gloom
But who is an acquaintance;
Who is a friend?
I can't find the answer,
For I've yet to master
The intricacies of life.
Am I a lonely soul?
One unable to communicate well?
Or just someone everyone loves to hate?
I feel ignored
Yet that's because I might be demanding too much.
Is that right of me?
I ask thee.