Wonderfully Simple

Monday, March 08, 2004

So much for blogging yesterday. I was out for more time than I was in during the weekend. Sheesh. I ought to feel guilty about that... I'm now in the school's com lab, with nothing much to do cos it's raining =( So I'm here, fufilling my oath to blog.

Let's see... Saturday... out for 16.5 hrs as I said. Maths test in the morning, which I don't suppose I'll do too well for, since I was quite panicky and couldn't do quite a bit due to that. It didn't help that I had no idea when the test was ending, so that added on to my hysteria. Eeks. Anyway, that's that... Me and chris proceeded to slack around in this same com lab for a while, checking Utopia and playing miniclip games. By the way, this activity has become our favourite pastime during our breaks. We seem to be very sad souls having nothing else to do, or rather, we're compelled by the allure of the com labs to go there. WE'RE SLAVES!!! Erm... ok... that was my inner, enslaved mind voicing out. Sorry about that.

So after that we proceeded to play soccer with the rest after they came out from the econs test. It seemed a pretty harrowing experience for them lol. Most common response was that they didn't know what to write at all. Good thing I decided to drop that forsaken subject =)

Bleh, think I'll continue when I get home. A game of Hearts beckons.