Wonderfully Simple

Sunday, February 15, 2004

THE BLOG LIVES AGAIN!!!

(Though this writer may disappoint those looking for Leon's literary flair with which he describes his wacky life in such a flowing manner.)
Ressurected from a dormant state... =) I guess Vday was reason enuff to warrant it...

Well... the better part of it was spent roaming the sidewalks of the bustling city area with my friend... going from shopping centre to shopping centre in quest of a present for later use =P Call it last minute shopping if you have to... But I did get the job done =) Managed to lay my hands on a smaller replica of myself (a teddy bear. Just in case anyone thought I cloned myself.), and some roses at an affordable, non-cutthroat price... Met some friends (and their respective significant others) on the streets as well... great trip overall =)

Ah well... the shopping part was concluded by a trip to Tampines cos I didn't have anywhere to go 'cept tag along with my friend who went to look for her friend... and at Tampines of all places, when we were to head back to town later... negotiations with that friend to meet in town instead obviously didn't go quite well -_-" So well... Tampines... ate at Yoshinoya... ate crepe... walked around like some mindless zombie (not mention having to endure the amplified crappiness of not one, but TWO craptalkers... the horror... THE HORROR!!!), then headed back to town... Talk about a HUGE waste of time... in the end... when I ended up back in town... I was left with around 10 minutes or so to stick around before having to head East again -_-

Well, shall write till here today... Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Baby It's You - Rick Price
You and I, we were best of friends like a sister,
To a brother
Never entered my mind at that time we could mean more
To each other
But love has come to change my point of view...
And now..

(Chorus)
You are my one and only,
I swear it's true
Baby it's you,
Baby it's true
You know my heart beats only
Because of you
Baby it's true
Baby it's you
Ah... It's you

Couldn't believe after all of this time that a love could grow,
Baby now I know
All I needed was right by my side, gonna let it show
Never let you go
Now you're a part of everything I do...
Oh baby...

(Chorus)

You and I will go on and on and never fade away
Together we belong forever baby,
Love will stay

You know my heart belongs to you
You're part of everything I do
You know my heart belongs to you
(You know my heart belongs to you)

(Chorus)