Wonderfully Simple

Friday, November 07, 2003

"Do or do not. There is no try."

Today marked the day where Bellerophon stood triumphant over Chimera. The beast has been slain; it has vanished from my realm of existence. Well, hopefully at least. I was referring to the chinese paper lol. I'll only know if today was a victory or a loss only next March (?). It went pretty smooth though, which scares even me.

Later in the day I went to cineleisure to eat teppanyaki / steamboat buffet... but not before being coerced by Angela and Jeanette to go shopping -_- so I went, like a dog leashed to its master. Spent an entire hour going around the 2nd floor of cineleisure looking, in stupefaction, at them browse through seemingly endless stocks of girls' stuff, while pondering the question that such a scenario begs: WHY THE HECK DO GIRLS LIKE SHOPPING SO MUCH? -_-" An entire hour. I can't believe I acceded to their request. Sheesh.

Anyway, the buffet was very enjoyable. Chris and Russell were having a great time duking it out with the beef. They won of course, at the expense of the beef being ripped into very many pieces. Jason was a constant reminder of the almost nonexistent leg room while we were seated, a problem which inconvenienced me ALOT, but was solved by sitting at the outside... Sorry Jason and Sean! lol. the food was pretty ok, and i think it's better than Seoul Garden in fact, other than the downside that there's no free flow of drinks. Cooking was absolutely fun, since we took turns to assume the role of a chef. At one point Angela came over to display her culinary superiority, which was pretty much justified, but her liberal usage of NaCl didn't quite agree with our tastebuds.

So the time passed, and our bellies were full. We went home. Period. Yawn.

Run To Me - The Bee Gees

If ever you got rain in your heart,
Someone has hurt you, and torn you apart,
Am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?

And let it be like they said it would be -
Me loving you girl, and you loving me.
Am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?

Run to me whenever you're lonely. (to love me)
Run to me if you need a shoulder,
Now and then, you'll need someone older,
So darling, you run to me.

And when you're out in the cold,
No one beside you, and no one to hold,
Am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?

And when you've got nothing to lose,
Nothing to pay for, nothing to choose,
Am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?

Run to me whenever you're lonely. (to love me)
Run to me if you need a shoulder,
Now and then you need someone older,
So darling, you run to me.