Wonderfully Simple

Saturday, December 04, 2004
Renewal

Well, been long since I updated. Changed a little of the layout, so I guess I'm finally on my way to finalising the blog layout. Heh. Changed the tagboard to a better looking one too. Comments anyone?

A levels over... And I guess I should be overjoyed or at least close to that but I'm feeling the same... Haha... It'd not that bad, if you knew how I was during the exams anyway.

Anyhow, I went out with my friend on Monday to watch some mini concert by the MAD (Make A Difference) Movement. They invited Jolin and some Mandarin-singing boyband by the moniker of 6 Plus... Performance was pretty good... BUT... Jolin didn't perform! Me and my friend were SOOOO disappointed by that! All she did was talk a little, make some call to some fellow in China, and that was it =(

Well, the rest of the mini concert was filled by some ice-skating (in Orchard Park mind you) by those hailing from Fuji Ice Palace, and some tree lighting ceremony, which saw the invited MPs lighting up this 100-foot tall Christmas tree. Pretty mundane stuff. All in all, it was *ok*.

Oh, by the way, about that "ice"-skating, they apparently floored part of the park with some material called SuperIce which acts like (take a guess) ice. So yeah you can skate on it (go figure). They're opening it to the public later but the price... $5 for half an hour. Proceeds go to some charity I think, so if you've got the moolah to spare, go try it out (though ice-skating around in Singapore's hot weather isn't particularly viable).

Prom's coming soon... Looking forward to it =)