Wonderfully Simple

Monday, May 17, 2004

Of the outing weeks ago...


Well I guess I should begin from there, since that's probably one of the rare occasions where I actually did something other than play computer games or go to school. It began with a trip to Sentosa for a day of vball and soccer (and hopefully some water). So we gathered at Harbourfront MRT before that, all decked out in beach wear, and in Russell's case... The AJ Orientation 2003 T-Shirt... Of ALL things to wear, yea he chose that. Anyway, the majority of them had not eaten, so we went to the hawker centre just beside the MRT for some breakfast. During which, even though I already ate, I couldn't resist the fragrance of the kway chap X) So yea, we gobbled down our meals and soon we were on the bus to Sentosa. It was a PACKED bus.

Down at Sentosa we had a great time hitting the vball around. As unskilled as we were, I'm pretty sure we got better after that X) It's funny, how I can manage to hit the ball to wherever I don't want it to go. My aptitude for games is really, really not there at all lol... Lousy hand-eye coordination. Well... the rest of the day @ Sentosa went by pretty quickly though we didn't do very much... So yeah, I'll continue on the BBQ some other time. It was a great day though.