Wonderfully Simple

Sunday, June 29, 2003

U know leon... we SHOULD update the blog more regularly...

Well... the holidays have drawn to a close... must say i've wasted it rather well haha... no studying done XD... din do any hmwk... tests nxt wk O_O... wonder if i can survive... guess i'm still *ok* for maths and phy but not for econs... oh well.. just desserts if i flunk it upside down left and right. i'm now in my cuz's house... stayed over cos tmr theres a gathering... so yea... rottin away... listenin to my fren stream, feelin a little slpy, msging my fren who's partying away... yea so HAPPY BDAY TO SHU FEN (24th), AUDREY (28th), MEREDITH (29th) and SEAN (29th)!!! haha... hope u all enjoy(ed) ur bday...

well well... i'm juz gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best for the CTs... I'll see if I have the mood to blog after them haha...