Wonderfully Simple

Sunday, June 22, 2003

(Note: This section was written before the later-mentioned camp, and then my mouse just HAD to conk up and stop me from posting it.)
Hmm where to start.. Before the holidays began? Well... got back test results... pretty happy with them... though i know i've much to work on with econs DRQ and essay qns... I never was good with these kinda qns -_-"... I guess I'll have to double my efforts if anything's to change. PW's was a drag, still is, and will be. After changing our project, we've managed to get it approved. Kinda sad that we could not base the project on the Titanic though... instead we had to switch to some rather dry abbreviation starting with E, followed by R and ending with P. No prizes for guessing wat that is.

Studies apart, my class is still very segregated... and i'm not entirely sure if any concerted effort will be made to alter that. Hopefully things will change by the end of the year, which albeit late, is still better than never. Some implicit damage the 1st 3 mths has done... formed closed cliques within the class... It would take some noble guy to stand up and address this issue to the class though, and even then, i don't exactly see much that can be done. whatever consequential actions that might be taken would seem so ...fake... I think i'm thinking too much now. On to other stuff...

Church... busy busy busy... 3 camps in june... of which 2 fall during the same period of time... luckily i'm only going for one of 2 possible... can't say the same for those who had to go for 2 tho... right now they're recuperating b4 they need to get their arses up and working on thursday. again. I just attended the sec 4s' confirmation mass yesterday. kinda gratifying. hehe. And our dear leon plans to get confirmed sometime later. i wonder when... hmm. point to ponder there.

(Start current entry!) Well well... just returned from camp today... i must say i've learned some stuff, got to work with great people and enjoyed myself alot, even though i had quite a severe lack of sleep. I'm now feeling wiiiiiiiiiiiide awake though. Haha. Don't even ask me why. I Feel High Now Even. The camp went pretty well, but i heard that the other camp was very very exhausting for my friends in charge of it. Hope they rest well... Oh ya... during the camp they used some songs which I found meaningful... so here they are for those who are interested...

Nichole Nordeman - This Mystery
Say goodnight to the light of the setting sun
One more day, one more way
Of keeping track of all I've done

I run this race, keep this pace
I'm doing fine
And I won't stop until each box
Gets checked a second time

And life becomes the round and round
Revolving door that won't slow down
It won't slow down

Do You wish, do You want us to breathe again?
Say goodbye to the lines that we've coloured in
Brown and grey from day to day
Do You cry, do You hope for all things made new?
Try and try to invoke us to live in You
That we might be the hands and feet of this mystery

This routine is nice and clean from dawn to dusk
I rise and rest, I do my best
When will it ever be enough?

And life becomes the bigger noise
Drowning out Your little voice
Your little voice, Jesus

Do You wish, do You want us to breathe again?
Say goodbye to the lines that we've coloured in
Brown and grey from day to day
Do You cry, do You hope for all things made new?
Try and try to invoke us to live in You
That we might be the hands and feet of this mystery

We take stock, and we punch the clock
And we make sure all those zeros have balanced in the end

Do You wish, do You want us to breathe again?
Say goodbye to the lines that we've coloured in
Brown and grey from day to day
Do You cry, do You hope for all things made new?
Try and try to invoke us to live in You
That we might be the hands and feet of this mystery


You Are Holy - Nichole Nordeman
Praise Father God, giver of life
Power and might, goodness and light
Ruler of all

Praise to the Son, the living Christ
Body and blood, mercy and love
Sweet sacrifice

You are holy, holy
You are holy, holy

Praise Holy Ghost, voice in the dark
Healer and friend, fire and wind
Lord of our hearts

Praise Father God, Praise to the Son
Praise Holy Ghost,
Praise Father, Son And Holy Ghost

You are holy, holy
You are holy, holy

You are holy, holy
You are holy, holy


Well the second song probably won't appeal to many... but the singer's got good vocals...

Apart from that... I'm getting closer to my fellow Footprints... I'm rather happy about it... and well... I'll probably not be able to forget that i ever had this group of friends. Of course there's also that other reason... Anyway... I think I'm pretty screwed for my homework and CTs next week. Haven't started on a SINGLE thing... and I still have my GP to catch up on... ahhhhhh... Well... I think i'll stop for now...

P.S. Leon, enjoy your catechism class BBQ!