Wonderfully Simple

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Yawnz. TGIF! My body's aching from head to toe... I can feel the paralysing sensation course through my body... I hate PE!!! It stretches the boundaries of do-able and impossible, causing such intense levels of exertion... I guess "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" is the way i should think... But one day I'll probably end up breathless on the ground during PE. Haha... hope not. School's been quite sleepy for me... due to the late nights and the resulting lack of sleep. Still, the lessons haven't really progressed to the point where i need to really think, so i guess i still have *some* time to catch up, especially on work... still got 3 maths tutorials and 2 physics tutorials to do. The horror.

Nothing very noticeable has happened in school... just that i feel compelled to talk about the disparity between ajc and cjc in terms of study environment (in class). Most, if not all, of them are the kind who would take out their foolscap pad and start racking their brains on solutions once they had the free time (okay i'm exaggerating, but you get the point). Whereas in cjc, I don't recall ever seeing more than erm... 10? out of the 23 people in my class having done the work. This doesn't really pose much of a problem... just that it's a little disturbing... especially the fact that it's creeping into me... a scary thought... but i guess not as terrifying as russell having the same experience. He's still struggling with work, spending large amounts of time staring blankly at questions. He really needs help.

I'm getting along fine with my class... though i'm still quite foreign to a few of them. Just a matter of time i suppose. There's this one guy who just makes my jaw drop though... he seems to be a walking encyclopaedia, atlas etc... and he's a genius to boot. The world is unfair T_T. Even his character isn't of one people would hate. An alien perhaps? Hmmm...

Ok my eyes are involuntarily shutting and staying that way. Guess I'll go sleep now. Goodnite.

P.S Leon, BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA