Wonderfully Simple

Monday, April 21, 2003

Okie.... now i'll get things started while Bear wanders around aimlessly. To Sara and Gm, sorry for moving, but i figured it will be a little more fun doint it with another person.... i would much rather it a girl who i can claim to be my drop dead gorgeous girlfriend whom i share the most intamate moments with, but well unlike some really lucky people, i don't have that distinction. And i guess Bear here is the only one who can put up with my wonderfull speeling... speaking of which i spelt my name wrongly back there -_-.

Anyways... time to rave a little about my miserable day... well not really. For one thing, i still have this strange inability to picture myself with a girl being all mushy and feely ( well maybe not there). Its not that i'm gay (although everyone says i am gay) but rather i just don't see to have that overwhelming urge to brand a girl as "mine" which every other guy seems to aspire to do. I dunno... am i normal? Or am i really jsut gay and i'm delluding myself with this notion of hetro-sexuality? Sigh... such a twisted web we weave. At any rate.. jsut another day i guess.... incredibly busty PE teachers (a guy with pectorials the size of... something really big), obscene loads of homework and ofcourse, Regenal (he is this guy who just sits in the corner of every lesson and has this evil evil look on his face) schemeing the end of the world. Yuppers, pretty normal.

O gawd, Jean Yeow tomorrow.... i just felt my testicles shrink back there.