Wonderfully Simple

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Ahhh~!~~!~! SCHOOL BORED THE HECK OUTTA ME TODAY!!! lol was sooo slpy thru the day... but i'm awake now... probably from the rest i got in sch lol. So much work, relatively little time. Consider that i end at 4.45 almost everyday, by the time i reach home it's at least 5+, and i'll be dead tired by then. So if i take a nap, i wake up at 8-9 and feel to lazy to do work. If i don't, I feel too tired to do work (but for some reason i'm sitting here typing this as i speak haha). Russell was super tired today. He's practically given up on hmwk since all he can do is just stare at it... seems that his fondness for slacking has finally caught up to him.

Since the loss of my hp i haven't retrieved so many contacts... now it's a pain in the arse to organise smth for my cj class... i so miss them... gonna hafta make use of my exceptional resourcefulness to get it done. It's pretty amazing that my class performed so well for the o's. 2 7-pters, 1 8-pter, 1 9-pter, 2 10-pters, numerous 11s... One's in RJ, another in NJ... makes me jealous sometimes =\ *wishes he was in nj*... hmm wouldn't mind being in cj now i think... would be able to bring hell (in similar fashion to ervin) to my dear friend leon... lol. Oh well... God's put me here in AJC where my prior experience in bridge which i got from my 1st 3 mths have gone to naught... I feel so guilty leaving them behind... sigh. So now I'm stuck with chess again. BORED.

Ah well i guess i'll end here... gonna TRY (note: probably sporadic and lame) to do work... need to complete my maths and physics tutorials... ciao