Wonderfully Simple

Thursday, January 18, 2007
Celebration

The 13th of this month started pretty ordinarily. A sleepy morning, which I started off by dragging myself out of bed to check my computer for any messages I might have received while asleep. Not to my surprise, I was flooded with questions like, "how to get there?" Similar ilk also manifested, and it was getting pretty frustrating to repeat the same directions over. All in today's work, I guess... (These same sort of messages continued to bombard me throughout the day, online and on my phone, up until evening.)

So the evening came, and people started to trickle in. My prime worry was that people would start to get bored during the party, so while I did make some plans for entertainment, I still wasn't so sure...

But I guess everything was alright. There were more than 50 people around and it was pretty lively (and chaotic).