Wonderfully Simple

Sunday, August 31, 2003

I guess this comes mojo late, but as many people may know, my life has been in the gutter for quite a while. But, circumstance has yet again called me forth to joing to masses of goth-wannabes recording thier pathetic lives on blog.spot. Yes, i'm a bitter man right now.

Right now, my chest is on fire. The reason being that the world cannot get any more cruel. Under the insitence of many people, i finaly made a trip down to the doctors for some acne treatment to make some of the moon craters on my face become something more appealing. In full confidence, the doctor told me that i will be pimple-less in less than three months. To be finally rid of the bane of my existence, the horror i see every morning in the mirror, the things that block my peipheral vision everynow and then, the growths that treaten to seal up my nasal passage... To say the least i was rather excited (although on retrospect i would miss bursting those little fellas... ah the joy.). But no! It seemed that fate would rather me looking ugly. Of all the cruel things that could happen, i realised that i was allergic to the anti-biotics he gave me.
There, i said it... now once more with feeling.

THE CURSED WORLD DEEMED IT FIT TO BE UTTERLY UNFAIR AND DOMMED ME WITH THESE CANCEROUS GROWTHS ON MY FACE, BECAUSE I AM ALLERGIC TO THE LOUSY PIMLE ANTI-BOITICS WHICH THAT DOTARD OF A DOCTOR, WHOSE GENITALIA SHOULD BE SPLAYED OVER HIS STUPID SIMLING FACE, WHOSE ENTRAILS SHOULD BE SMEARED ON THE WALLS OF HIS DINGY LITTLE OFFICE, WHOSE....

Ah... now with that done, i now currently feel excruiciating pain whenever i swallow anything. Food, water, porraige.. even saliva. In fact breathing too hard hurts too. And so, i pray that all will forgive me for being ever so slightly annoyed. So, being stuck at home with my chest feeling less than perfect, i figured it was time to drop by for a nice long bitch fest over here. And horrors of horrors, i realise that religious music is enroaching on my little peice of the internet... o the joy -_-.

Speaking of bible hippies, i went to a church carnival at ACS boarding school the other night - most reluctantly i assure you, accompanying my sister joan who always has nothing better to do than to make my life a misery. At anyrate, the first thing i heard upon entering that place was gospel music withguitar accompanyment. To top it all off, they didn't sell chainsaws there so i could shut that STUPID guitar troop up. Ended up paying them 20 dollars (my aunts money) to make them shut up. Ofcourse, they just happily glazed over, mouthed something about seeing the light, and starting singing again. Eww. On a happy note, i got to use fahy's (thats my lit lecturer btw) insult that night...

me (after drinking some hooch they had there) "Ooo the happy colors!"
Some anymous churhc poseur "Friend (don't you just hate it when they address you as "friend"), i think you've been drinking too much"
Me "and you sir, are ugly. And you know the difference between you and me? Tomorrow morning, i will wake up with a headache, but feeling quite sober. You however, will still be ugly"

I must say that i probably was rather tired and annoyed (drinking anything hurts now) to have insulted him like that... but heh, made my night. Love you Fahy.. crazy irishmen are gusu.

Anyways, a question to gm and sarah when you read this... do women like cunnilingus? I erm had a wierd dream about von and told her about it. She said that cunnilingus is disgusting.