Wonderfully Simple

Monday, July 07, 2003

Now now bear, face it, you were totally pwnzored between my 1337 h4x05 5ki11s and meh uber sexahness!

( i feel totally nerdy now w00t w00t! )

At any rate, you;re certainly being a little harsh on yourself andrew. Your skills were pretty okie, but obviously, the superior combination of my and gm just kills everything... bwahahahah. *thrusts hips forward and wiggles ass*

Now moving on... i have to dedicate this entry to yvonne and joyce (the real joyce, not some wierd joyce figmented out of Ching's imagination). To von... its ben one very happy month, and nothing more can say the feelings i have than what i already have said. Keep on going spuky gal.... we'll do that jig-saw on december. I promise. And joyce... i know this is some real tough times for you, but well, the tough get going and you;re definately one tough person. Enjoy your anniversary with Syl on thurs ya.

Finally, gm and sarah. I hoped you enjoyed me screaming in agony with my skin being ripped off.