Wonderfully Simple

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Yet another week of monotony has passed. I guess, at every point in our lives, we're in a regimen that's so dull and dreadful. We start off with school, then go on to work, and by the time we're out of that, we're probably too old to do the things we wanted to long ago. Life is such a tragic thing. It's only saving grace? To me at least, it's the little detours we take everyday.

This week was the usual dose of studying in school and sticking to the monitor at home, the deviation being a Physics test yesterday. It was pretty manageable, but I surmise that if some degree of strictness in their marking shows up, we're in for some crap.

Anyway, this weekend was such a drag. I wanted to go out, be it to town or studying or whatever, but I couldn't find anyone. Then I found that some of my classmates were over at one of my classmate's house. I was like, "Duh." That described my thoughts at the moment of revelation quite accurately =/ Stupid me.

Oh yeah... Sans a reply from our dear Leon, I'm redoing this page. I'm going to opt for something simple. Like black and white.